Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome. I have returned from my secret mission in Tokyo, and it was a complete failure. The place I went to search was completely deserted. In another part of the city, we did find some 9th grade members, but we did not catch them. We have not uncovered anymore sinister plots, so I will talk about the snowball fight the SSS and anti-SSS fought. Well, we thought that the SSS was going to try and trap everyone who went to the snowball fight, so we sent in one of our members with our catapults to try and draw out the SSS. Apparently the SSS had the same idea, and sent only one member as well. Well, there was a battle between penguin and kangaroo. The fight seemed pretty even, until the kangaroo pulled out a snow boomerang from his cooler. Well, unknowing to the kangaroo, the temperature was so cold that the boomerang froze. When he threw it, it hit the penguin and came back and hit him, and both had to be carried out on stretchers. The snowball fight was a tie, and... that is all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed and will see you next time
Aninimous

No comments:

Post a Comment