Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You Have a Problem

Hello Aninimous here with the next installment of "You have a Problem". As you all have probably heard, our dear Taylor has left and I will be taking her place on Fridays.
In my last article, I talked about how the city of Murray may burn down. In this article, we will head north and more north until we pass the north pole and end up going south (so pretty much just go south.) to Antarctica! As we all know Antarctica is the world's leading toast producer (yes they beat Australia, I still don't get how). Well wait a second, I am getting ahead of myself. Go south and more south until you pass the south pole and end up going north back to your house. As we know global warming is a serious topic that we must stop (for more reasons that you think.)! When we leave a room and leave a light on, what happens? Well, it take electricity to keep that light on, and one way yo make electricity is by burning coal. When we burn coal, we release CO2 into the air and that makes more greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. WIth more greenhouse gases, more sunlight is trapped in on Earth and with more sunlight, that makes the polar ice caps melt. So to summarize, when you leave a light on, it needs that much more energy to keep it running, which means that much more CO2 is in the atmosphere, which means that we are that much closer to the polar ice caps melting. So NOW travel south to Antarctica! With the polar ice caps melting what does this mean? With nowhere to go nature (in this case polar bears) will revolt. With polar bears superior strength, they will revolt and will destroy the butter and margarine companies in Antarctica!! With these companies destroyed the toast industry with be drastically hurt. The only factory spared, will be "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!", because, I mean, who likes that stuff. With Antarctica down, Australia would be the leading toast producer. Will we stop global warming? WIll the polar bears revolt? Are there strange reports in Australia? Are the polar bears being controlled by a higher power? Stay tuned the next installment of "You have a Problem" which will answer some of these questions.

On to a happier topic. I have decided to make a competition. I think everyone will enjoy this, well maybe except for Jasimine. This competition is to create a story, using as many of Jasmine's nicknames as possible. This story must make some sense and cannot just be a list of her nicknames. Please try and come up with the nicknames on your own so don't use outside help aka other people and previous posts on the blog. I will be grading you had the most nicknames, and the nickname only counts once, so you can't use Jasimine twice for two points. These will be graded next Tuesday.
Have fun, and beware of polar bears.
Aninimous

4 comments:

  1. Ok, very sorry to be the critic, but polar bears only live in the North Pole, not the South Pole. Penguins only live in South Pole, and polar bears only live in North Pole.
    \``/
    |\/|
    \__/

    (a half-failed attempt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dare question my knowledge!!! That is what they want you to think. I have first-hand seen what is happening. The polar bears want you to think that there are in different areas, so you do not think this will happen. Heed my warnings, I know what I talk about.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would i listen to your warnings? For if you were to actually act on them, first, you would die. Second, you would reveal to everyone who your true identity is (which i already know).

    >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would I die from acting. I know more about this situation than you think that I do. I mean you it really be bad if I revealed that I was An ... ha almost got you there.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete