Monday, November 22, 2010

Camp

So here is my paragraph from my creative writing..

The dark stillborn water slowly started to erupt with the colors of life, as the incandescent sun rose over the golden crusted mountains. The smell of crisp clean pine air fills my tent once again and the sound of small kindling crackling in the morning fire is a familiar and calming sound. My family and I have been coming here for generations and generations and the worn dirt road relaxes every worry I have.


Berkley Mitchell

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paragraph. It is very clear, and I can picture it perfectly.
    -Taryn Green

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, loved the imagery, especially "dark stillborn water".(:
    -Maddie Olsen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how discriptive you were in your paragraph.
    <3 Alysann Flower

    ReplyDelete