Monday, November 22, 2010

Best Friends for Life?


Friends come and friends go, but the most reliable friends I have ever seen are rhino's and birds. Strange as it seems. Rhino's and birds have very few things in common, such as, bugs. Bird's love bugs, rhino's have bugs. That's all there is to it. In every friendship, each friend helps each friend. In this particular friendship, the bird helps the rhino by eating all the bugs off of the rhino's back, and the rhino helps the bird by, well, feeding it!
This picture reminds me of me and my friends. My best friends and I have nothing in common, you probably wouldn't be able to tell we are even friends! We will always be there for each other just like rhino's and birds.

-Brynn Hall

2 comments:

  1. Your paragraph was really good! I would have never thought of this picture that way if I hadn't read this :) Awesome.
    -Janelle Leppink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paragraph. It's true the best of friends usually dont have much in common but they still are best friends. [:
    <3 Alysann Flower

    ReplyDelete