Monday, November 29, 2010

26 Ways to Fail

YES I KNOW IT'S LATE
Sorry but I DO have a life besides this blog... barely but it is still a life. Also, Allie the jellyfish was for this week. Again I have failed at finding my videos and pictures that are correct because do to a series of unfortunate events, my brother magically lost all the files. I have them backed up... somewhere... Oh well. So to day is the magical (yes magical I want to use that adjective)


Jumping Jehoshaphat's! It's J!
to those of you who don't know, my inititals are JJC, which makes J and even more "Magical" letter. To see a lot of the nicknames, go to this link... or click on the giant J...... :)
Okay that was a pain because for some reason the archive won't pop up....
I am still having my pet competition. It has now been moved on to anything that is considered a pet, including Aninimous's pet rock. 1 picture is also necessary.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ENTER MY RUBE GOLDBERG MACHINE CONTEST. RULES IN LINK BELOW.


http://honors9th.blogspot.com/2010/11/26-ways-to-fail_25.html


Also, sorry to Peter Rosen for not giving him his prize yet. I kinda deserved the fake punch I got today for it. Though getting smacked in the head was even better... I'll give it to you! Eventually... :) Maybe the smack did do something... all I remember is something about screwdrivers... slide grease.. seven o'clock in the morning.. guitars... ramming people's heads?? Wait that was Marisa.. I'll figure it out.

Aninimous is Anonymous if you haven't a-no-ti-nisted

Why am I alliterating A's?
>=D! Start capitalizing your I's or I'll poke your eyes out and you will be like this!
>%D or something like that....
Well seeing as it is so late and I still need to eat dinner... (long story)
HAPPY MONDAY!
Jasmine Crespo

No comments:

Post a Comment