Monday, November 22, 2010

A Social Nightmare By: Cassidy Nelson

All together, this picture reminded me fully of junior high and my life right now. Oh the glorious joys of junior high girls. Each women in this picture not only has a story but also has a personality. Right now i feel like school is the table and I have to sit at this table. I feel like all the girls at the school sit at this table. Some of us are weird looking. Some of us are pretty. Some of us, like me, don't want to be there. Yet, we all have to sit at the table, share the tea, and converse with each other. We can find this experience enjoyable or absolutely painful, but either way we have to be there. It is sort of what us women are made to do.

3 comments:

  1. I love your paragraph Cassidy! It is so true, and I'm one of those that would rather not be here :)
    -Janelle Leppink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... Cass. So true. Very well written paragraph. Way to be.(: Love you mucho.
    Zoe Brinton <3

    ReplyDelete