Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Creative Writing

It was a camping scene, a long time ago in the old west. There were tents scatteredt all over the ground, inbetween trees, on tiny hills, in gullies, and many other landforms. There were people too, who were standing guard around the camp, like a war party. The group looked secretive, as if trying to surprise someone that did not even know they exsisted. They reminded me of a war party, passing through the country, to get at someone. This picture not only gave me all of that, but sparked a memory that turned into a fire of thoughts.

~Spencer Downs

10 comments:

  1. Very creative. I really like the end.
    Blake Brockbank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. I love the word choice and the depth of your writing! Great job.
    -Dana Soweidan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very interesting for me to read. The last line really caught my attention. Your word choice are also very detailed and strong. The one constructive criticism I would give would be to make it a little more personal. Maybe saying why you liked it or how it relates to you would make the image really stand out in your readers mind and connect with what you're trying to say. Overall, well done!
    -Brianne Johnson:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was a great paragraph. My favorite quote was 'sparked a memory that turned into a fire of thoughts."

    -Victour Bue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I loved it! You're writing is very descriptive and makes me feel like I'm actually there!
    ~Ellie Dow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loved it. You were very descriptive and put the image into my head. keep it up!
    -McCall Mash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice word choice and description. It made you feel as if you were actually there camping or standing guard.

    -Mitchell Walker P4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative. I enjoyed the ending.

    -Blake Harsh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spencer
    Your writing was very creative and had many good ideas! You were very descriptive. Well done.
    -Ciera Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the ending it was creative:)

    -Brennan Clayton

    ReplyDelete