Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lucky 13

It is of the greatest importance that if you are not named Jasmine Crespo you click on the following link.

http://honors9th.blogspot.com/2010/11/lucky-13.html

These are the official rules for my current RCFNARAAC. If you don't know what that is, click on the following link.

http://honors9th.blogspot.com/2010/11/lucky-13_06.html

Now, onto our subject for today. Well...wow, this is embarrassing, for the second time in a row I don't have a topic planned. Okay, I'm desperate for help. It would be very helpful if you would post a random topic below and I will discuss it in an article, I promise*. Only one topic per person, but here's the catch: I will only discuss it if you have entered my Thanksgiving RCFNARAAC. Yes Aninimous, I will even discuss the benefits of the SSS if you request it. Special exception to one rule: Aninimous and >:D can enter under their alter-egos, I know who they are.

Oh I almost forgot, there are some additional rules for my RCFNARAAC. First, the contest ends the 22nd of November. Second, -well this isn't a rule but-I would like exclusive commentary on your essay if you receive first prize, so be prepared.

Now it is time to discuss a random topic. So I will discuss 4-8. I haven't checked what it is yet. I promise. Wow! This random list stuff sure is helpful. Today we are talking about...FORKS!

The fork is a strange device that us humans use because we don't enjoy eating with our hands. Forks is often used with spoons and knives. This leads us to our next point-SPORKS. This is a bizarre abomination that probably poses some sort of twisted threat to the toast industry. It can also fit under the letters of: A for abomination, B for bizarre, C for crazy, D for destructive, E for evil, F for fork, G for grotesque, H for horrible, I for idiotic, J for jarring, K for knavish, L for lethal, M for monstrous, N for nefarious, O for obnoxious, P for preposterous, Q for questionable, R for ridiculous, S for spoon or spork, T for terrible, U for unnatural, V for vile, W for weird, X for xylophones (What? There aren't that many X words), and Z for zero (the number of sporks that should exist.). Sorry I was stuck on Y. (J and K are a bit questionable also.)

Peter Rosen
*There are, of course, a few topics I won't discuss.

1 comment:

  1. MAKING FUN OF ME! I don't really care. My request talk about elementary school.
    -Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete