Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome back. When I last left we were talking about (well, I was at least) the SSS and their plan to capture all of the teachers. I have been trying to uncover more of their nefarious plot, and I think one was found, but it was not by me. Jasmine Crespo has uncovered one of their plots. As we all have surely seen, when we get on websites, there can be advertisements saying that you won some money, laptops, or other things. These are fake and just trick you. Jasmine said that she got one that said she won something, and in fine print it said. We are not affiliated nor partnered with Blogspot.com. Blogspot.com, has not authored, participated in or in any way reviewed this advertisement or authorized it. I am not saying that all of these are phony, but many are. After searching some more, I had seen an advertisement saying that I had won a lifetime supply of toast. I thought that this was phony and thought the SSS behind it. I tested my theory (scientific method) by clicking on it and after giving an address it said, I would receive toast within two days. It is the third day and no toast. I am positive the SSS is behind this so beware of phony toast advertisements. As for Jasmine, I am grateful for you uncovering this plot, so you have my gratitude, and an imaginary medal (to go along with the imaginary numbers on imaginary axises.) We are all grateful, well all of us except >:D, and possibly Marisa.
Aninimous

1 comment:

  1. Ok, seriously who would ever even want a lifetime supply of toast? Surely you would never eat it! That stuff is bad. Maybe throw it at your sister...with jelly all over it of course...
    Anyway, all those ads are fake, and just another failed attempt to take over people's lives with their info and stuff. Trust me. No need to think this SSS has any evil intentions...

    >:D

    ReplyDelete