Thursday, November 11, 2010

26 Ways to Fail








Hello dear and beloved readers, this is Jasmine Crespo here for 26 ways to fail!
As a side note I want it known that because of the lack of entries for my competition, I am going to extend the contest until Monday, November 15.
**May it also be mentioned that even though Aninimous tried entering the contest with a stray dog, he did not even qualify. In fact, he got viciously attracted and is in the hospital. On behalf of the English 9 Staff we wish you a speedy recovery Aninimous and frankly Stop Being an Idiot and realize you are a PENGUIN!!!!
Today's letter is E. I have been contemplating what to do for this. So sorry if it jumps around.
Now E is a very important letter, it is also the most used letter in the English language. Now this leads to my competition. From the asterisks on out, count how many "E's" I use. The winner will get something along the lines of a baked good. You have until well... Monday again.
So without further ado, complete and total blasphemy!
* E is a very, very important letter. We have all grown up with e's. Sesame Street, Wall-E, E.T., Beauty and the Beast, Ecoli, Chuck-E-Cheese (not related to Ecoli), the giant E on the sight tests, E=MC^2.*
As you can see E is a very important letter. It also can stand for Evil scientists, egos, enemies, elephants and now I lost my point.
Well if you found one- you are a superior mind.
E can also stand for Egg drop. Which Humpty Dumpty knows isn't such a great idea.
To the other writers- yes so far I have failed at getting a picture of all of us so I have to postpone my idea until later. Just be warned. Also, (this was before Aninimous was attacked by the dog.) Aninimous has had a recent argument with some writers and positioned himself very badly. Sorry.... uh.. put himself in an unsafe situation. So here are the pictures taken to show what happened. Sorry Aninmous. *Note: It is fun to torture Aninimous, well at least the stuffed penguin...









These are not in order but because at the moment I don't feel like fixing it, fix it yourself.

So in this cruel hard world, take pleasure and know that E's are everywhere, including your names. So Goodnight my readers and well all I can think of is-

Sincerely,

Jasmine Crespo


1 comment:

  1. Yes I am still in the hospital from the dog attacks. The golden retriever did not look me, but I should of guessed not to. I just thought that I could try and join in the competition, but that didn't work out so well. Thank you for all of the get well cards, and flowers being sent. Next time I will try and not be as stupid.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete