Monday, November 22, 2010

26 Ways to Fail

Okay! Today we have had the most visitors on the blog for a long LONG time. So let's hear a round of applause! Okay I DID say I would do something on Harry Potter.... I mean who of us HAVEN'T read that series.... No seriously who hasn't it is one of the MUST READ series. Moving on, everybody was hyped up for the new movie that came out right? I haven't seen it. So I can't really critique it. I love the book though.... I remember in 6th grade when it came out, fighting amongst fellow nerds in lines for the first copy... me laughing evilly because I had people planted in line to amp up my chances.... Harry Potter.... Harry Potter? So many jokes have been made. Well I cast a spell on you! (Choose any of my three favorites.... :) ) In all seriousness I am joking. To save you time at this point disregard anything I say...

I must say that we have some very talented writers amongst us. Oh, and I WANT TO FIGHT IN THE BATTLE!!! Why did NONE of you boys invite a GIRL to fight with you?? If I were to fight we would win automatically because guys aren't allowed to hit girls so I would gain immunity! Oh and by the way Peter, your pep talk was absolutely AMAZING the only thing that would be better would be.... I have no idea. It is that... um... SPECIAL! (If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.... ) (Who said that??) (Me, you, someone.... YOU'RE typing it!!) Disregarding that we will move on. If you are tired from reading this stand up, perform 10 jumping jacks then resume reading.

THE DOG COMPETITION I AM HAVING HAS BEEN FURTHER MORE EXTENDED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THE ONLY ENTRANT WIN. (YET) OUR GOAL TO GET 100 COMMENTS ON THE LAST POST DIED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN, AND AGAIN. JUST POST YOUR NAME IF YOU HAVE NOTHING OF CONTENT TO SAY*.

This is 26 ways to fail saying-
It's almost Thanksgiving so give thanks, spend time with your family and stuff your face. (Respectively)

Jasmine Crespo


*This does not apply to Peter Rosen

5 comments:

  1. 64, 28, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13. Sorry about that. Daniel wasn't around to hit me on the back back back back back.

    Peter Rosen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, no! I refuse to post a comment.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you are tired of reading this, stand up preform 10 jumping jacks and resume reading." I love it!

    -Alex Burns

    P.S. Peter, you fail. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Alex be nice. Peter has not failed..... yet. Yay! People are actually reading. The above quote was a knock off from Jazz band.
    Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete