Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You Have a Problem

(Gasping for air.) Hello... and welcome.... to... You have... a... Problem... What... a sec... ... Whew. I saw >=D's post on how if we did not comment we would either be blown up or devoured by his undead horde. Well, I did not believe it, and did not post, and sure enough soon I have some undead on my hands. I ran for my life, because I did not want to be devoured. Well, for some reason these are not the slow kind of undead. These undead were pretty fast. It didn't help either that I had all of those doughnuts beforehand. Anyway I finally outran them and came back here. Now onto todays topic. For all of you that haven't read any of the columns and have no idea what is going on, go back and read:
You Have a Problem
Lucky 13
26 Ways to Fail
The Daily Brief
When we last left, we were trying to stop the kangaroos form launching the rocket. Well I have some bad news. We did sabotage that rocket, but, that was a decoy rocket, and as we did that, the real rocket shot off, and you could see the toasters flying towards it, like moths to a flame. Well, that is a loss, but, you can't win every battle. Anyway, in the holiday season, the SSS and (yes we have a stupid name, I know) the Anti-SSS, have decided to have a snowball fight. I mean protecting, or destroying the toast industry is hard work. Well, I will keep you informed if there are any more devious plot uncovered, and... Really! You have got to be kidding me! The undead found me again. Well last words before I run away again. Fight the SSS, eat toast, and run from undead.
Aninimous

2 comments:

  1. AND WHEN YOU RUN FROM UNDEAD RUN FAST! SORRY ANINIMOUS, JUST HAD TO THROW THAT IN THERE. BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE BATTLE. YOU SHOULD JOIN THE RESISTANCE! (THE BATTLE IS WHY I AM STUCK IN CAPS LOCK)

    PETER ROSEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY, THERE SHOULD BE A QUESTION MARK IN THERE. YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHERE.

    ReplyDelete