Monday, November 22, 2010

The Rhinos and the Blue birds

The picture that speaks out to me the most is the rhino one. In the picture, there's a large rhino covered in bright shinning armor. It's enclosed in a small room with only a small blue bird and an orange ball to keep it company. When sorting through all the pictures my group decided it belonged in fear because although there's nothing around the rhino to hurt it, it has it's armor on as if it's about to face an almighty battle.
This picture really stood out to me because I can really relate to it at times in my life. I have my days where I feel like I'm trapped and alone. I have my armor on and I'm helpless to the point where I can't do the simplest tasks (such as play with the orange ball). The blue bird and orange ball are very significant. They represent hope and tranquility as do the people in my life that lift me up and make me stronger. We all have our trials where we may feel worn down to the position of the rhino; but we should also strive to be the blue bird that lights the way for the fellow "Rhinos " of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment