Monday, November 8, 2010

26 Ways to Fail

Greetings dear readers. I know it is a little later in the day than I expected to post but forgive me, I’m only human. The first matter of business is to congratulate Peter Rosen on winning the my contest. If you did not know the answers they were(in order of appearance):
1. Tomorrow from Annie
2. Sincerely, Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors
3. I’d Do Anything from Oliver!
4. Popular from Wicked
5. Gary Indiana from The Music Man
6. Forget About the Boy from Thoroughly Modern Millie
7. Beauty and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast
8. Reflection from Mulan
9. Go the Distance from Hercules
10. Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin’ from Oklahoma!
Peter you should receive your prize in 3-5 school days. If I remember. Note: these were 10 random songs off the top of my head. But for now on to D! Though very few of you know, I can go away from my original idea! I don’t have to follow order. But I kinda will. So today is firstly a rant. I will now have the pattern of a rant then a contest. First rant. Since of course we are going to read Farienheit 451, we can talk about censors! Some songs need censors badly and when they do have them, it doesn’t help that much. But that is my opinion. You can avoid all problems by just listening to classical music though. Or just instrumental music in general. Though lyrics are important. (by the way this rant is for DITGITAL MEDIA)


WARNING: TO ALL OF THE WRITERS AND PHOTOGRAPHER OF THIS COLUMN IDEA: (AKA: Taylor (yes this applies to you), Marisa, Aninimous and Peter. I AM GETTING A PICTURE OF US ALL TOGETHER TO HELP MY COLUMN ON THURSDAY. TODAY FAILED. TOMORROW DRESS NICELY OR DON’T BE CAMERA SHY. AVOID ME AGAIN I WILL POST NOT SO GLAMOROUS PICTURES. AND BELIEVE ME, I HAVE SOME OF ALL OF YOU!

For today’s plan b, Here is single pictures to enforce my threat.

(I had to take a quick one of me because well.... I couldn't find any.)
(Yes that is Aninimous as far as you know)







Do you get the threat now? Good. Now for my competition. Though it is not as interesting as RCFNARAAC ( go to http://honors9th.blogspot.com/2010/10/lucky-13.html to review.)



D is for Dog so therefore I am having a dog picture contest. I will be judging on 5-8 things. To enter. Post 2 pictures of your dog. (I know every single one of you has a dog except for maybe Aninimous concidering he/she is a penguin.) Also list their name, age, gender and breed. ENTER PLEASE. Or you will be no fun. For example here is Ella. She is 6 months old, (I implied she so ) Female and a Maltese. Here she is!







Please enter!

Jasmine Crespo


4 comments:

  1. I have the cutest puppy ever so I will win! :3

    Taylor T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know? Did that conniving Peter tell you that I was a penguin (see you can tell from his picture)! I shall get you peter with my one monkey (because you were the other one.). And yes Jasimine since I do not have a dog, I cannot enter the competition. I feel left out.
    Aninimous
    P.S. see if you can find what I spelled wrong (or right).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, what other not so glamorous pictures of me do you have. I mean can there really be a bad picture of a penguin. Wait, wait, no, don't tell me you have that one! NO not the sunglasses, NOT THE SUNGLASSES.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aninimous, you severely worry me. Of course, randomness is pretty much what this whole blog is about now. So yay!

    Taylor T.

    ReplyDelete