Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Creative paragraph- MAdelin Crapo Per. 1

It was exciting to see the hustle and bustle of suburban Utah change slowly in to a never ending sea of steep canyon walls and narrow red rock gully's. The cool fresh air filtered into the car and our minds. We were eager to get started exploring and seeing the beautiful and dramatic landscapes. The hike we were most intrigued by was one called Angel's Landing. We started the hike and it didn't take long for us to see what we had gotten ourselves into.

6 comments:

  1. Good job! It makes me want to go hiking! :)
    -Maddie Olsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in St. George right now- your blog was so true to the landscape right now! I loved it.
    -Lauren Finlinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it! It explained southern Utah so much to real life, awesome!

    Comment By: Jillian Brinton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it! It was amazing! You made me feel as if I could see everything that was going on! Great job!
    ~Ellie Dow

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want to go there! Great description!
    -McCall Mash

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the word choice it paints a very good picture. It has amazing description! I loved it!
    *Diana Valenzuela*

    ReplyDelete