Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lucky 13

Um, well, I am stuck again. I really need to plan my topics. I will have to rant, and ranting is not good (No offense Jasmine, your rants are good, mine are not.). Let's see. I could talk about, I know, Christmas! Cue the jingle bells! Prepare the fake snow (or real, depending on the weather)! Bring me a a coat and hat and scarf and put a snowman in the background! Oh wait, am I still typing? Sorry, I will be back after a short break.


Welcome back to Lucky 13. I hope you enjoyed the quick break. As you can see, our topic for today is Christmas. Christmas is a wonderful time of year. It is very enjoyable. The best part about Christmas in my opinion is the music. I'm not talking about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer or Jingle Bells. Those are fine and good, but personally I prefer songs more around the style of We Three Kings (especially the arrangement of it that I have done myself).

Now what else is there to like about Christmas? We must not forget that important commodity of chocolate. Chocolate is an indispensable part of Christmas. I would go on, but my sister wants to use the computer now. Until next time...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Peter Rosen



13 comments:

  1. Yay! Marisa and I are on the same computer. (At my house) so use your imagination!!!!
    Nice! Though I think your rants are worth while, and also Christmas is on a Saturday this year, also I like your arangement of We Three Kings.
    -Jasmine Crespo

    *shoves jasmine away from computer*
    Last time we where both on the same computer we ended up making a nick name list... The main difference is that we have added to our number. TAYLOR has joined us along with Melissa. WE ARE ALL GOING INSANE!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM TAYLOR, JASMINE, AND MELISSA!!! I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE IT TO TOMORROW!!! GOODBYE FAIR WORLD!!!
    Marisa B.
    P.S. Melissa likes milk

    ReplyDelete
  2. *takes back computer*
    SAVE ME!!! WHY DID I INVITE THESE PEOPLE TO MY HOUSE??? HELP! HELP!! TAYLOR IS HITTING ME ON THE HEAD! I'M STUCK IN CAPS LOCK TOO!!! HELP!! HOW!! TAYLOR!!!!
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. *retakes computer*
    ...Thanks Jasmine. I feel loved. :(
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IS ;BEING DRASGED AWA TAYLOR WINS!! i WIN!!!!! WO

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE! SOMEONE SAVE ME AND JASMINE! NORMALLY WE DON'T NEED SAVING, BUT THIS IS A SPECIAL CASE! I CAN'T FIND THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    MARISA

    ReplyDelete
  6. STICK IT TO THE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I GOT CARRIED FROM THE BATHROOM AFTER TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM A LOVE SCENE!!! It wasn't very fun...i though I would get a concussion!! Bad things always happen at jasmines house...You know what I mean Marisa. And jasmine.
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  9. But..but..thats my job! I make evil noises like growling at you! ITS WHAT MAKES ME SPECIAL!!!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  10. 13!!! comment. disregard anything we have just said.
    -Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, what happens at jasmine's should stay at jasmine's! I still love you guys,though. :)
    -Alison

    ReplyDelete