Monday, November 29, 2010

Battlefield Report

>=D, I come to the rescue. I ride with my valiant horse Snowfire, and my sword I did not na...(sounds of arrows flying). Ah really, did you have to shoot Snowfire! Now I have to charge into battle with my stupid sword, that has no name, well, I guess the sword, shield, flail, bow and arrows, 17 hidden daggers, and a pen (They say the pen is mightier that the sword, but is it mightier than the rest of my weapons?). Now I need to name everything. Hmm. Lets see, I can use Firebrander, Shadowblade, Sunblade, no that is Peter's (an arrow shoots off my hat). Ahh! I will fight you with my sword Nightfury!! (I don't have time right now to name the rest of them.) Charge!!! For >=D!! For Peter!! For the chance to name the rest of my weapons.
CHARGE!!!

Steven Pappas

No comments:

Post a Comment