Monday, November 22, 2010

A Loss, no, More Like a Lack of Words

One time I had a hard time talking was when my cousin came from Venezuela. She only spoke Spanish, and I am (a little) rusty in that area. Her vocabulary was indefinitely bigger than mine. Compared to her, I sounded like a five-year-old. We were easily raised in different surroundings and people. It was quite funny and interesting to hear what she said and how she said it, she sounded like a grownup. Whenever we spoke, it was a line or two. We were two puzzle pieces of the same puzzle, both of us come from the same family, but we are so different.

-Savid Acuña

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I like the story.
    Blake Brockbank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story. Very creative.
    Ammon Harris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the puzzle analogy :) Good work Savid!
    -Alex Crowell

    ReplyDelete