Sunday, November 28, 2010

Creative Writing Paragraphs. *ABSENT*

In Fahrenheit 451 Montag has a tough audience. One experience when I have had a hard time writing because of my audience was at my sixth grade promotion. In my class everyone got to vote for two people to write a speech to present at the promotion. I, Zoe Brinton, got chosen. Just my luck. I was delighted to talk in front of a lot of people, I'm good at it. My only struggle was what to write about and who I should be talking to in the speech.
My teacher had only told us to write a two page speech. She never told us who we were specifically speaking to. Which is exactly what I needed. It took me days and days to finally get my talk together. It was very difficult for my to express myself without knowing who would be listening. I ended up doing great and my whole audience applauded.

Zoe Brinton.(:
Period 6

3 comments:

  1. Glad it worked out in the end, good job Zoe :)
    -Skyler B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zo! I didnt know you were such a speaker!(: Great Work!(:
    -Cassidy Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to work it out in the end.

    -Blake Harsh

    ReplyDelete