Friday, November 5, 2010

The Weekly Brief: Milk

Hey guys, just to let you know this will be my final article for reasons that I would like to keep to myself. Aninmous will be taking over Fridays'article. (Yes, this is the first and only notice anyone has gotten). So here it is.

Milk. As pretty much everyone knows I have an obsession with milk. Some people question my sanity when I guzzle down milk, but I have a very real reason why I love it so much; calcium. Calcium is such a nutrious nutrient that I can't get enough of it! But seriously, milk is just a generally good drink. It is also awesome with oreos. It makes it all oreo-y and yummy. So there is my super brief, milky final article. I can't wait to see what everyone else writes the rest of the week!

Taylor Tomlinson

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Well I already knew you were going to quit. MILK!
    Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job by the way. Sorry it came to me now. AWESOME COLUMN!!
    Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milk is amazing!
    Giraffes like it too!
    let's eat milk and drink cookies!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete