Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lucky 13

I am sick of begging you to go visit this site and enter my competition.

http://honors9th.blogspot.com/2010/11/lucky-13.html

Just do it...please.

As promised I am writing an article at the request of one of my readers. (I would give you this link to this, but given the fact that you haven't clicked on my link above, why would you go to this one?) For once I know exactly what to talk about, and that is...drum roll please (and obviously this isn't actually a drum roll; it's just a whole bunch of people hitting their knees to make a weak imitation of a real drum roll)...Elementary school!

Elementary school is obviously amazing. (Wow! Obviously, the only word that I can use to add effect today is obviously. I'm sorry, I guess I'm just not very creative. After all, I can't even come up with a subject for half my articles. Well, back to the article.) Elementary school has recess, it has longer lunch, it has a playground, it even has drinking fountains that now only go up to your knees! (If that sentence didn't make sense, sorry! My jokes aren't that great today.) At elementary school, you learn how to read (if you didn't know how before), you learn how to add (same thing applies), and you are also encouraged to be creative- if your teacher isn't named Ms. Caroline (another bad joke).

At this point (if I wasn't so late for something) I would continue on making lame jokes, wasting your time (and mine), and contributing superficial content to a blog that is already so full of superficial content, that just looking at it will make you confused (sorry again if this didn't make sense), but I won't

Peter Rosen

2 comments:

  1. How's that for an abrupt ending?

    Peter Rosen

    P.S. This isn't rhetorical. I do want an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. But nice post. The jokes weren't too lame. (Lame would intail my brother ((for no apparent reason at all)) who started to make jokes about cankar (?) sores with Kiyaani because Victor told him about the chinese sub.)
    -Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete