Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lucky 13

It is time for another Random-Competition-For-No-Apparent-Reason-At-All Competition! For this competition you will write a Thanksgiving-related story. It must be at least 300 words long. Yes Jasmine, I want it to make sense this time. To enter please post your story with the following format. It should be titled "Random C. Entry No. 13". This is very important. If it is not titled this way, it will not be judged. The rest of the formatting is on the post directly below this one. Your name is also required to be entered into the competition. The judges will most likely be myself, Ms. L., and someone else (I forgot to ask people to do this for me, so I can't guarantee anything).

On to our main subject for today which is...INDECISION! You see, when planning for this article, I was having difficulties choosing a topic. At first it was going to be on a made-up topic called "Brick Stuff." It was great! It would have included everything from the International Brick Board to counterfeit bricks. However, Aninimous already wrote a fiction-presented-as-fact article, and I didn't want to write another. I also considered an elaborate joke on keeping people in suspense. To make a long story short, I decided against it.
And that is why indecision is our topic for today!

Peter Rosen

P.S. Yeah, that's it, I know it isn't the best, but I did write something.

Oh fine then, I'll write more.

Indecision is a problem because it makes your life so much more confusing. For example I had invented an entire article for "brick stuff" and an entire article for the suspense topic. With both of these article ideas bouncing around in my head I got...how did Taylor say it?..."horridly confused". Granted, it was interesting, but so confusing. So very confusing. It reminds me of Jasmine's story in my last article. Just mentioning it gives me a headache. Can't continue...terrible headache...it hurts...I think...groan.

You still want more? Seriously?

Continuing on. Here are the facts about indecision. There's...oh wait, I don't think I should talk about that, maybe the definition first. The definition of indecision is...No, I don't like that either. How about, um, how to get rid of indecision? Yes, I like that. There is only one sure way to get rid of indecision and that is...This is bad, too, isn't it? I think I'll try something else. How about I give you a link to an article about indecision. Here it is:

www

That doesn't work either. I think I should stop now, but I don't like to commit. Maybe I'll...

9 comments:

  1. Is Peter having a Jasmine moment, putting in the title or some other random thing and not completing the article??

    Taylor Tomlinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of. I accidentally pressed enter immediately after typing in the title.

    Peter Rosen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, a Jasmine mistake.

    Taylor Tomlinson

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you saying that my column is NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe what I am hearing. You along with another monkey were my informants. I am so disgusted, I fire Marisa, and rehire her under my name. Anyone who reads this cannot fire her from me, and rehire her. Good day to you all.
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! You did the EXACT thing I did and pressed enter. Why did you keep me in suspence? oh.... Wow that was dumb... Wait why am I think typing?? Probably one too many volleyballs to the head in yw's...
    "Brilliant Peter, Brilliant!"

    Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way Peter, thank you for quoting me, and jasmine, stop thinking. It ruins your typing.

    Taylor Tomlinson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you saying volleyballs are bad?!?!?!?!!!???!
    I can't believe that one of my best friends just said that. :(
    Marisa B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why do we even have this arguement over how hire Marisa. I fire Marisa from you and rehire her in the name of ... um ... hmmm ... In the name of the prince from a far away land (that you do not know and will learn about tomorrow.).
    Aninimous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant. Such voice. I love interested and interesting students. I'm reading your series and contests...even if I don't have time to enter all of them:(. I know others are reading and following as well even if they don't enter. Blog on.

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete