Monday, November 29, 2010

Morla the Turtle (Jasmine's Dog/Pet Competition)

Yes I recognize the fact Morla is not a dog, she is in fact, a turtle. Morla is an undetermined age (6 months - 1 year?), is a Red-Eared Slider, and is an undetermined gender. I'm calling her a girl cause I want her to be a girl and that's what we originally assumed she was. I'll give a prize to the first person to tell me where the name is from (Jasmine you are not allowed to enter this time). Here is Morla!

Now that both Marisa and I have both posted our pets, THE REST OF YOU GET YOUR BUTTS MOVING AND POST!

Taylor Tomlinson

2 comments:

  1. Cool turtle!
    I wish I could participate in your pet contest, but I don't have a pet. Sad day! :(

    -Allie Neff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Allie, and it is a sad day! Convince your parents to get a pet!

    Taylor T.

    ReplyDelete