Sunday, November 28, 2010

Skyler Bennett

My 8th grade class was a very tough group fo me to talk to. I didn't know how to connect or relate to the class, because they seemed so different from me. I had no idea who they were, their interests, or even if they would judge what I had to say. In reality I did talk and then I felt more like the group. The only way I was able to talk to the class was the positive peer pressure from my close friends. My friends knew that I had interesting things to say to the class. I went from being absolutely terrified to talk in my class to being somewhat comfortable. I think that everyone would go through my expierence because it really made me break out of my close-knit shell little by little.

1 comment:

  1. Thats cool Skyler. You made yourself open up to everyone else and it was interesting. Great job! :)
    Maddie McMillan

    ReplyDelete