Monday, November 22, 2010

Personal Narrative

In my family, I have always been known as the reckless, rather foolish one who refused to listen to my elders. I was quite the opposite of my cousin Mackenzie, who was but twenty-five days younger than I. I was never scared of heights, scary stories told by firelight, or the tales of monsters that liked to eat blonde little girls like myself. That has all changed as I have grown up. I was known as the fearless cousin; never scared to walk across a log in the middle of the lake, or to retrieve a hat in the middle of the river. And then, in fifth grade, I decided to try out acting. I went to the official practice twice a week, and practiced singing and dancing everyday at home. I was cast as the part of “JC” in “High School Musical”. After all the rehearsing was done, the big day had finally arrived.


-Kelsey Ross

1 comment:

  1. I like how you could relate a lot to yourself.

    -Brennan Clayton

    ReplyDelete