Monday, November 22, 2010

In the Middle of Nowhere

A day full of peace and quiet was all I needed to make the journey better. The one day we got to stay in the same campsite was a day full of rejoicing on my part. It was relaxing for me to be able to walk around with my friends and chat while we watched others do their own activities. If my best friends hadn't have been there I probably would have died! It was fun to see that we could look somewhat like a real pioneer trek company. Although, us girls were definitely more fashionable than the women back then, with our funky animal printed skirts and sunglasses on. It was amazing to see the unity we had as a whole and to experience a portion of what it was like for the real pioneers. The hard things in life are what make us better, stronger people. This experience is not one I would give up for anything else, but that doesn't mean I'm prepared to go back and do it again any time soon.
by Kyleigh Cooper

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing Kyleigh! You have a very creative personality :)
    -Taryn Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your word choice! yes it is true we are more fashionable!:)
    McKenzie Stauffer

    ReplyDelete