Wednesday, October 14, 2009

To My Darling Passion of Life By: Yvonne Wu

This. Straight Lines. Preferebly Blue.
Pen. Pencil. Dark as Black at the ends.
Soft. On top.
Imagination. So much. Pushing out of my head
and onto paper. Line after Line.
Next page. Genre.
Mystery:Suspence: Murder
Romance: Quixotic: Infatuations: Love: Passion
Horror: Scary: Frightening: Shocking
Comedy: Funny: Hilarious
Action: Fighting: Motion
Drama: Trouble
All of them slowly being written. Crossed out. Erased. Until...
Final Draph. Read over and over. Ask for opinion.
Take it. Good or Bad. Until...
Another imagination. Pushing it's way out of my head.
Pencil & Paper
Creative Writing.

4 comments:

  1. I love the words you've picked!
    "Quixotic, hilarious, shocking."
    They're all such fabulous words!

    Melissa T. B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really interesting how you wrote it. Great job Yvonne!

    Ellie Dow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I love your work! Maybe I should start getting your autograph.. :D. I loved the interesting words!

    Kelsey Ross

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great maniuplation of punctuation. You have to know the rules to break them:). Well done! Great theme of writing weaved throughout.

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete