Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Power By Taylor Tomlinson

Here is a few paragraphs of what I am going to use as my story for NaNoWriMo. (Yes, I am attempting it)

Salaena and Jamie ran through the woods, doing anything to avoid Kya. Salaena was already several yards in front of Jamie, as usual. "Come on!" She screamed, but Kya had already caughten up to Jamie. Salaena had no choice but to go back and protect her best friend. Immediately, she started hitting people. She didn't enjoy fighting, but she liked the thought that she always did damage. Jamie had curled up into the fetal position, hoping to avoid as much blows as possible. Kya laughed, "That's all you got?" She punched a few more times, then Kya and her gang left.
Jamie got up, she only had a few scratches on her. Salaena had a black eye. "Sorry for not fighting back," she murmured. "It's ok, I just like to fight back to show that I'm no afraid.." She trailed off, catching Jamie's glare. "Not that being afraid is bad!" Jamie scowled, and started to walk. "Come on, let's get to your grandma's place."

4 comments:

  1. this is really good, you should finish it i would enjoy to read it!!
    <3/alexandria zinov

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that last one was me, but i forgot to put my name!! Its maddie mcmillan!!! IT sounds awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great feat to attempt! I like the beginning so far. Keep up the good work.

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete