Wednesday, October 14, 2009

picture -alexandria zinov

the time ticks by slowly as the various colors of the sky dance around the tops of the buildings. in the far distance off you can see leaves fluttering around in the wind and childrens laughter as they spin round and round, the lights go off around me one by one as curtains close and light flicker. their i am standing in the cold with the shadow of the building above me that seemed glowing the wind blows hard and the vaguenedd dissapears above me. as i feel my jaw tighten, the bighand reached the 12 and all the lights go out. in the distance you hear the eco of the ding-dong fill the city, i walk away from my world and look back at the exauisite beauty of my imagination, if only i could stay, but time goes by to fast...

2 comments:

  1. Alex you are the most amazing writter I've ever known! You have got a serious gift. Continue writing, you paint the world with your words.

    -Alex Crowell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Alex!!! Haha! Such good times with that picture. It sounds great!

    Maddie McMillan :)

    ReplyDelete