Monday, October 19, 2009

Laser Tag Loser! By Ellie Dow

I know that saying that you're bad at something only brings you down, but it's true, I am horrible at Laser Tag. This weekend I played it at a birthday party and we played against High School students. I had a plan that we'd all stick together and conquer. That probably would have worked except I got lost and couldn't find them. I started to look for them and I thought I was going in the right direction, no, I ran right in the middle of the High-schoolers and was chased down by them 'til the end of the game and came out red-faced and sweaty. Everyone was wondering why and I told them and they began to laugh.
So you see I am horrible at Laser Tag and I can get lost very easily and if you guys still question it, listen to this. The year before I played Laser Tag and I came in second-to-last and the last place person wasn't even trying. I tried so hard and got so into it to come in second-to-last. Oh well, it's still fun to play wether you stink at it or not, which I do.

8 comments:

  1. Ellie its okay I came in second to last that time it sucked. It was funny though when I kept shooting you because I thought that you were the High schoolers, and then when all the high schoolers gained up on us and took us down!

    McCall Mash

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really cool! I love Laser Tag. Don't worry, I'm not that good either, but it still is really fun to play. Just keep trying and keep on going... You will get much better. I promise!!!

    Janelle Leppink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!! That made me laugh! you are so funny ellie! I cant belive that we left you and that you got attack by high school kids! haha ! I think that i am laughing so hard that i am going to laugh my guts out! haha! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! okay any ways i still think that you could have won except that i kept shooting you! Luv ya ellie! Mckenzie Stauffer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that's ok Ellie! We had such a great time any way! Our (lion) pack was hilarious! At least u didn't get -12 and come in last place the second time we played. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie i think that you are so funny! we should play that again and then we can really stick together and win! haha
    mckenzie stauffer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! That was so funny! It's okay though! I was horrible too! The funniest part was your face when we came out of the game! The high-schoolers were very scary! I'm shocked that we survived! Just kidding! :)
    Sierra Iams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Laser tag was so much fun! I got lost too so dont worry you werent the only one :) We all had so much fun!
    -Alysann Flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! Wow! I didn't think I'd get so many comments! Cool!
    Ellie Dow

    ReplyDelete