Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Interesting Stuff by Peter Rosen

If you read my posts from Demon's Eye, there's something I forgot to mention. Demon's Eye is something I'm writing. I'm not very far, but if you want to see it, just ask me. By the way:

“He wasn’t like this when we got here. He was on the ground, with a look of total fear on his face, not a mark on his body. His face was pale as a ghost, and there was no sign of the prisoner. His eyes were the worst though. So I told them to search the body, but everyone was afraid to, so I did it myself and as soon as I touched him…” He motioned vaguely at the skeleton.
Henry, Demon's Eye

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great title! What's it about?
    Marisa B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Peter. I really like it
    Steven Pappas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the story! Did you make up this book? Or was it all ready existing? It's hard to tell! :)
    -Allie Neff

    ReplyDelete