Monday, October 19, 2009

Oprah? By Ellie Dow

This weekend my sister had a Pumpkin party and we haven't had one in about five or more years. Anyway, it reminded me of the last one and the weird thing I did.
Ok, the Pumpkin party was pretty cool and pretty popular and one year I thought I saw Oprah. Now I know what you guys are thinking, she's crazy. But I really thought it was her and I began to freak out and try to find my parents and tell them. I yelled to everyone,"Oprah at the Pumpkin party," as loud as I could and my parents gave me the one look that says,'are you crazy Ellie? Don't scare the guests Ellie.' But I wouldn't give up on them. I grabbed them by the arm and dragged to where I supposedly saw her but when we got there, my so called Oprah was gone. I was so embarassed and felt like an idiot, and when I look back on that day, that woman looked nothing like Oprah, not in any way or form. Now my parents make fun of me every year about that. Oh well, I'm just Ellie!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love it so much! I do things like that ALL the time!

    -Stephanie Johnson

    ReplyDelete