Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The photographer By:Xander Summers

I am a photographer in a grand city. Tourist are every wear I have to either look up or down in order to get them out of my camera lense. I can hear children laughing a long way off. I finally get a good picture that includes three buildings and a veil laying on top of them made of sunset hues. On one of the builings you can see many short rectangle towers without smoke to hide there dreary magnifecence.I am glad that my piture turned out so clear. As I looked at my piture I realized I had frozen time forever. Then i realized that I was late for a photo shoot at the beach i had a long way to go.

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing photographer Xander

    -Blake Brockbank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! I thought it was a very funny ending! I liked how you described how many people there were standing next to you. I also liked "I realized that I had frozen time forever." Nice work Xander!

    Dallas Anderson

    ReplyDelete