Friday, October 16, 2009

A night to remember By Ellie Dow

Last night was probably one of teh best nights of my life. Wearing my lavendar choir dress and my hair in curl, I felt very confident for my solo that night. But when I got up there, I was horrified. I was sacred I couldn't do it as the eyes of my friends and family were gazing above me as if I was a cell under a microscope.
But, all of a sudden I heard the yell from a friendly voice yelling to me, "GO ELLIE!" and I felt lively again, as if I was in my bedroom singing in my brush and singing to my favorite song on the radio. Because of that friend I was able to do it and the crowd roared in applause after I finished.
After I tried to look for that friend but when started looking my friend was already gone. I never got to thank my friend for giving me the best night ever. Because of my friend I conquered my stagefright and let the true Ellie rise up and sceam for all to hear. So thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I dont know if I was the friend that you heard, but I did cheer for you and yell "GO ELLIE!!!!"

    McCall Mash

    ReplyDelete