Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Slightly Soaked Toes by: Cassidy Nelson :)

I am here in a place that is so very much more diverse from anywhere else. It has a calming mood to it because of its vivid colors and its setting all together. A great variety of brightness glistens from ever corner and window of this place. Here you can do a great many things. A voyage across a vast steel structure can save you time, and from even slightly touching your feet in any soaked surface bigger than a small puddle. The gleaming brightness is approaching from towers of cement and brick. Not far away famous structure is found. Here famous songs and music can be found and voices of all pitches are explored. this interesting music is commonly called Opera. Not only are there structures with color, but the sky has a vast variety of colors and even light. The most dominant color is plum. This color streaks across the long sky until it has reached every corner. Here you will never sleep. Even at sunset, the light can be found.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love that. You have got a lot of talent! Great work!

    -Rhiannon Cordova

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot!! Cassidy!! Good job
    madelin crapo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassidy, Cassidy, Cassidy... What am I to do with you? You are so good at writing I am jealous! - Elise Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was absolutely wonderful!- Yvonne Wu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Cassidy. You really made me think! That was so good, it made me want read more of it!

    Taryn Green

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Cass! I love the word choice! :) Love, Zoe

    ReplyDelete