Friday, February 25, 2011

You Have a Problem

Sorry this is so late but I have been very busy with the Penguin Police. Just to let you know on what happened, this is the latest







Really! I mean Really! Can't they know dad, can't they. Well since, the Penguin Police won't let me say anything involving this matter, I shall talk about something else.
When I said before I saw a 50 foot man running wild, well my eyesight is bad, and it really was a 50 foot guinea pig. Well sorry about that worthless piece of information, but that is all I really have not concerning what happened.
I will try to inform you on what is happening.
So long for now.
Aninimous

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Now that is just sad. First of all, i don't know how you could lose a 50-foot tall man, now your saying it was actually a guinea pig. Get some glasses.

    >:D

    ReplyDelete