Friday, February 18, 2011

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome to you have a problem.
If you are reading this, I know it is not much but I will explain all of the strange happenings later when I have more time.
Stay tuned.

Hello and welcome back to You Have a Problem.
Sorry, but I have been finishing up some things.
First off, I have found out that Patrick Suanda has taken over Cuba, for what I am still not sure.
Secondly, something strange I have seen two days ago, was a 50 foot man running around town. I lost track of him and have not seen any more of him since.
Thirdly and most importantly, I apparently have really good dance moves, because this morning, A lot of the employees started to do some penguin dance moves. Well, they just started dancing without warning, and after a while I tried to stop them, but they just kept dancing. After a few hours of this, the people stopped dancing and passed out. When they woke up, they had no recollection of what had happened. I am still trying to figure out what had happened, and will get back to you when I know more information.
That is all
Aninimous

No comments:

Post a Comment