Thursday, February 10, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Let's try a different font today.Well how are you guys doing today? Good, you probably told the computer (though I doubt you REALLY thought it was a rhetorical question) because it is socially polite and almost required to say good or fine.Today is B! I know that last time I did b I did blogging so let's try a new subject shall we?

(CLICK HERE) Now I don't really know what to do but due to the recent fascination with these in our school, it seems appropriate to do it.

Balloons!
Balloons have been delivered. It is utter madness. What do these balloons even mean? They are pieces of latex blown up into a balloon shape. But then again the advertisements say "Have friends? Buy a balloon." (Marisa made me aware of this.) So, if you have no friends, then you get no balloons. Then again there is the Valentine's Day aspect of this: are they Valentine's Balloons? Do they mean something? They may or may not depending on who you are. They are very "romantic" colors though. All the girly pinks, reds,and dark pinks. I've had enough of this topic. If you want to give a balloon to anyone for any reason, do so, by all means. It's only a dollar.

On the bright side Valentine's Day is on Monday and it is going to be a combination of D and Valentine's Day. It's pretty easy to see how though. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Jasmine Crespo

P.S.
My apologies to the Jellyfish Ambassador, I was a little harsh.

1 comment: