Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Return.

I realize that many of you have been wondering where I have been. You must remember that as a jellyfish, it can be somewhat difficult for me to find out what has been going on (thanks to the ocean and how electricity just seems to explode and kill many brave creatures in the process). I think that you might want an update on what we are planning, so here it is:









Ha! You thought I'd actually tell you!! Hahahaha!!! Don't make me laugh, why would I tell you what we are doing! Just because we have celebrated many victories over escaping agents of all the organizations doesn't mean I'd tell you that! Or that we located the founder of the SSS and have him locked in a cell that is slowly filling with water. No, I wouldn't tell you that at all.

Fair well, and here is picture to send you off:




I will crush you all,
The Jellyfish Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment