Monday, February 21, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Sorry for the delay of my post today it is just that I'm getting ready for a big thing I have on Wednesday and some of that involved me trying on Wedding dresses. (No I am not getting married for those of you snickering at this point. (Taylor)) It is just a nightmare but it is going to be worth it. Yes, I know I'm being vague but honestly I don't have a lot of time to post this... So what is today? F? Okay I'm going with F. So as tradition now goes here is the link to the former F post. It is pretty entertaining. I'm thinking I should do something maybe with Food, but considering we're learning it in Spanish.... Oh, great I just remembered I had makeup work to do in that class. Oh well, this is a good reminder and I'm not backspacing do to time. Fish? Mrs. Fish is an awesome teacher. Feelings? People have feelings, realize this and watch what you say and comfort them and realize they want to be with you. (yes that seems weird but I'm literally typing this as fast as I can so forgive me if there are any errors or random rants.) Fiends? Patrick Suanda or Aninimous. Possibly >:D or The Jellyfish Ambassador. Peter, I think your posts are getting weirder and weirder, good thing you already have your certificate for random posts. Otdom, I now love your column so good job. Again thanks to the Anonymous poet on the blog because you made our ratings go up. People from random parts of the world are reading our stuff. Also go to figment.com or something like that if you want to write stories (sorry Ms. L but I don't remember the URL.) Fishing? Not really a fan. Fan? It's not hot yet, every other day it's spring and every other day it's winter. February? It's almost over. Family? Love them to death. Death may mean I want to kill them or the extent of my love. (Death only applies when annoying) Friends? (See Family) Flugelhorn? Pretty nice instrument. F natural? Something some people have a hard time with. (Also known as e sharp) F Sharp? Something people have an even harder time with. (Also known as g flat) Fire? Pretty, shiny and hurts. (Only if you touch it) French?.... I will not say anymore do to the fact I might die if I say anything that might be taken wrong. French fries? Delicious, just don't translate literally into Spanish. (Then it would be frying French people or fried French people.)

Jasmine Crespo

1 comment:

  1. Fall! The French horn! The almighty flute! Flowers! Fail... please no failing... Fuchsia! (such an unpopular color, I think) Flying spirit!

    It's good to be here! Thank you for welcoming me!
    -Otdom

    ReplyDelete