Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lucky 13

I like this blog. It's exciting!

To begin today I will talk about all the new and exciting things that are going on in the blog. First, there is a mysterious person who doesn't bother putting a name on comments, who seems to have a mean streak. Trust me. I know first hand. No Name is not nice.

The next new and exciting thing is Moo, Shipoopi, and Shoopuf, which is being written by Otdom Polson. He's only two posts in and he has me very interested in what he has to say.

And, of course, there's more poetry. Unsigned poetry. Which is always exciting. Incomplete sentences (just sayin'). Anyway, the unsigned poetry is surprisingly depressing. Really depressing (more incomplete sentences; hooray!). If only we could find out who wrote it. Hmmmm... Is there anyone who had a knack for depressing poetry that posted on the blog before? I wonder...


Besides the new and exciting there is pseudo-new and exciting. Both >:D and the Jellyfish Ambassador had a long period of absence. However both are back...with a vengeance. >:D's goal is clear. Complete and utter world domination. What is his plan? Who knows. Does he have any allies? Who knows?

As for the Jellyfish Ambassador, here is a direct quote. "I will crush you all."

And so, I am here to tell you that this blog is comfortably in the middle of rising action, with a whole host of minor and major characters, toast and anti-toast organizations, and world domination schemes. You never know what's coming next.

DO NOT IGNORE MY VEINS!

Um, sorry about that. I'm not sure what came over me. I will have a word with Isaac about excessively quoting Invader Zim. Please ignore the paragraph/quote/sentence thingy above.

Peter Rosen

P.S. The battle for world domination is just beginning. It is a distant storm that approaches rapidly, and when it arrives, everything that hasn't sought shelter will feel its wrath.

6 comments:

  1. I apologize for the utter failure that this article is. I have been under the crushing weight of business for an entire week and this was the best I could do.

    Peter Rosen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business, busy-ness. Whatever. So confused and tired uyjhnbuyhnjyhjnbbbbb huh? what's going on? What time is it? Oh wow. goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really don't know the person who doesn't sign their name. And you think that i'm pathetic.
    Patrick Suanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if Yvonne is posting again... Yvonne and I were pretty much the main people to post depressing poetry.

    Taylor T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foolish mortal. Comparing my plans to a storm...
    (Suprisingly accurate, but still not even close.)

    >:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suprisingly accurate, but still not even close? Really. I think I know what your plans are. After all...


    I won't complete that statement.

    Peter Rosen

    P.S. Who said I was mortal?

    ReplyDelete