Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lucky 13

Wait a minute. It appears that a rather old post has become active. A very old post. In fact, it was published over a year ago. It is very strange. Perhaps somebody manipulated the blog to say that the post was published so long ago and it wasn't. You never know. But the fact that startles me is that two people seem to be having a conversation. Wait a minute, the newest comment was posted only a couple of minutes ago. I'm going to see if that person is still on.
...
...
That was sort of fun. Except that other person is kind of a jerk. Oh well, I've kind of always wanted to have a conversation with someone else while on the blog, so it was worth it. I guess. I still don't like the unnamed person.

See if you can find the post I'm talking about.

Peter Rosen

1 comment: