Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome to You Have a Problem.
Sorry that this is late, but I have to been looking into some new occurrences.
As you might or might not of read, >:D is back (for better or for worse). As he stated in his post he was about to take control of an island, and now Cuba has been captured by someone. I was suspecting Patrick Suanda, but now I am not sure if it is >:D. He said he was about to capture one, so is that what he is talking about, or another island.

Now this is a message to the Jellyfish Ambassador. You know, we are friends... right? You can keep me alive right? I might not be all World Domination, but that doesn't matter does it? Think about it will you. Just think about it.

Well that is all for now.
Aninimous

No comments:

Post a Comment