Monday, February 14, 2011

Moo, Shipoopi, and Shoopuf

I love my video games! Even now, I am listening to their grand background songs! However, on Sunday, I had had a war. A war to determine the fate of my weekend time!

I was fighting for my honor, my pride, and my entertainment! However, it did not end well for me. I had lost many of my soldiers, and I am sure my enemies had lost plenty of theirs also. The battle was hard-fought, and the third party's surprise attack served well as a final blow.

The battlefield (my home) to me, is never remembered for its good memories, but just the wars. It seems that the many forces that inhabit this land (including mine) cannot seem to patch things up. It seems that things only grow worse here, and never better.

Today marks a new day; it's as if the war had never even happened here. The history of that war is still important, though scarring. Our forces must remember the past wars, as we seem to have the habit of repeating them.

It is confusing, but yes, many forces indeed inhabit this land I call home. Of course, from time to time, we war amongst each other. It is important, however, to remember that there is a difference between warring and fighting. Fighting is clashing personalities for the sake of clashing personalities. Warring against each other scars, and is not done for fun. It is done because there appears to be no other choice but to war.

I shall continue to uphold my ways. My video games have grown on me, as if they were a part of my personality. I believe that they cannot be taken away, as that will make matters worse, and then, awaken war. I believe there are other ways to motivate me to do my homework, other forces of this land. Please learn them. I shall learn them with you if you allow me to do so.
-Otdom Polson's forces/army/whatever you wish to call me

No comments:

Post a Comment