Monday, February 14, 2011

Grand Re-Entrance Title of Epic Proportions.

Well hello there. I have been gone for an extended...vacation. Although it has been anything but relaxing...even if i do like fire... Anyways, i have heard of this so-called "jellyfish ambassador", and they seem to be trying to destroy you. While i might respect them for their plans, this is preposterous. What is the use of complete and utter destruction? Yay! You will have complete satisfaction, which quickly turns to utter annoyance. You must have someone left to rule over.
Ouch! Yes, you get the skies! Sheesh! We discussed this already.
And now i have gotten you annoyed at me. So then, does anyone wish to know where i have gone? I will soon rule an island...then the world! I must practice on my diabolical laugh though. And no, my lips do not hurt this time...
Yes i completely agree, water is bad.
>:D

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I would have selected the "Hello", but why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear >:D,
    You have a very valid argument about having no one left to rule, but you have forgotten some very important facts:
    1. I am just the ambassador telling you what my superiors want me to tell you.
    2. We are not going to destroy our own army and families.
    3. Why would we want to destroy our allies?
    -The Jellyfish Ambassador

    P.S. My superiors like the way you think. If you so choose to join us you may, but if you decline I'm afraid we will have to destroy you along with most of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course you wouldn't destroy your own allies and families. But keep in mind, they are just that. They will never willingly serve you like the true slave should. That creates many problems. And as tempting as your offer is, i believe i will only be able to sign a non-violence treaty, not the full partnership. I have my own plans to think of thank you, and they are coming along quite well...

    >:D

    ReplyDelete