Monday, February 14, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Happy Valentine's day to you all! So for today d is just going to be doom.
DOOM.
DOOM
DOOM
Those of you who know of the doom song may laugh now.

So I was inspired to do this during English today. Please take the name of someone. (Your Valentine, you sister (maybe not), your brother (maybe not) , your best friend (possibly not) or just a random name. But for this sake just use a name.) And insert it into this blank.

My dearest ______,
I have waited too long to divulge my emotions to you. My love for you shines brighter than 2 semi's with their headlights turned toward you as you are about to crash. How often I dream of weaving your silky hair. The yammering of your sweet lips is nothing for I am deaf. Though some concider you a splinter in their side, I adore you. (And have found some tweezers...) If only you were to love me too, then I would give you a necklace of pearls to wear somewhere around your body. It is not a simple love. THey still neeed to repeal the law on marrying its.
Always and Forever,
______ (Your name)

MUCH better then signing a love letter Sincerely. Honestly some people pour their hearts and souls into this.
If you have any funny Valentine's stories or jokes, please comment.

Jasmine Crespo

No comments:

Post a Comment