Thursday, February 17, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Sorry today is supposed to be E but I feel sick like I'm about to die. Today was national hurt Jasmine day so too bad if you missed it. Sorry again but my head is about to explode. Too many symptoms. E is for Evil. when I feel better I'll elaborate. (It has to do with the blog)

Jasmine Crespo


Later Updated:

Hello and welcome to 26 Ways to Fail! Sorry about Thursday but I think that there is something going around the school and it is very bad. National hurt/hit Jasmine Day was as normal (though technically it should be February 19th). Evil is apparently a key subject on thing blog now. With all of the conspiratorial of toast, who wouldn't see evil? And a new person is also addressing these evils, whoever is writing all this new poetry, good job. Well sorry, pressed for time.

Jasmine Crespo

1 comment:

  1. I tried not to hurt you, and yes, I did remember, but I did not think you would have wanted me to mention it. Also, At least we can be sick together. :)
    -Alison

    ReplyDelete