Monday, February 7, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Instead of the usual: Hello, welcome or any other way of me greeting you I would like to start off with an apology. I'm sorry that last Thursday's post failed. I edited it so you may waste 7 minutes of your lives watching how to conjugate IR,ER and AR verbs in Spanish. So as many of you may not know, today is A. So, I'd like to take a moment and get actually into the drama in the blog and do a tribute (or bash) the Jellyfish Ambassador. The most recent post is very well- plain. Frankly I think this Jellyfish Ambassador doesn't really know how to write. He/she switches who is planning to take over the world and don't think he/she has the guts to do it. Face it, Aninimous/Patrick Suanda (choose which one you think is more pathetic) has more guts, and they are mainly about toast! Even >:D (who has disappeared off the face of the blog because I haven't read from him/her/it in a while.) has had better plans then you. What do you plan to do? Dance/sting us to death. Guess what buddy! I live in Utah! Far away from any of your sea faring friends. Or are you some sort of alien jellyfish that floats in water? In that case, give up your petty fight! It does you nothing to float there like the bloated jellyfish you are and hide underneath your secret identity! The next post is even more ridiculous! "It" says that our petty arguments will come to an end! Well, so far Mr./Ms. Ambassador, YOU ARE PART OF THEM!


On a happier note, happy Monday. Also, as a forewarning that I was sworn into giving a year ago, February 19th, was "Hit Jasmine Day". Unfortunately, the holiday was rescheduled to be the 3rd Friday every February. So on February 18th it will be held. Now, this isn't a day to really hit me, it's just that last year this was my day of bad luck. That day was horrible! I got hit every five seconds in P.E. I was hit in the face with a door by Mr. Parker, I nearly killed my stand partner with my bow and destruction followed me all day.

Valentine's Day is also next week so: (this is not actually me saying this) write your sweet nothings to your beloved and show them how you feel. Well... now is as good a time as any. (Stupid post request) So show your heart, or love.

Jasmine Crespo

2 comments:

  1. Jasmine, weak and indecisive people live in Utah too.

    Peter Rosen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't matter, we are far away from oceans.

    Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete