Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You Have a Problem

Hello and welcome to You Have a Problem
First off, this is a note to Jasmine.
Why did you put me under fiends. How am I a fiend, if anything I am a friend. I feel betrayed, but then again you are on the SSS. Also fire does not always hurt. If you swing your finger through it, you don't feel anything.
Well now onto the main topic.
As you read on Tuesday members of the Anti-SSS have been dancing strangely and I finally got the Penguin Police (my family) involved to find out what happened. Well they came (that starts another bad story but I won't go into that.) and said the the members had been

















This is the Penguin Police deleting all of this information, because it is very classified and cannot be distributed to unauthorized people. We do this for your safety.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. First time i have ever even thought to say this.
    Thank you Penguin Police. People do not need to know this information.

    >:D

    ReplyDelete