Thursday, February 24, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

Greetings and hello my wonderful friends! Today is the amazing letter Q! First off, I must say that this blog is awesome, and Peter I love your sister's quote. I'm very sorry Aninimous that I put you under fiend but I have a wider audience. I am also not sure on my position on SSS, I'm going back to being neutral so Patrick, I return my taser, laptop, tracking device (ow on that one), and stash of Oreos. You are welcome Otdom. To everything else.... I thought everyone thought I was the crazy one, turns out I'm normal with all of you guys. (Yes I know you still have the argument that I'm crazy Peter but I did not make anything up you just need to remember.) Wow I'm getting off topic. On to Q!

qwerty is the name of your keyboard.

Do not quit anything.

Quick, Quint.... 5!

QUACK!

Sorry, I am having a hard time with q's ... what did I do last time? Questions! So here is the link. Speaking of questions, have you guys seen the... well if you find it awesome, if you know about it then you know what I mean by questions.

Well sorry it is late.

If you think of anything random or that starts with a q, comment please.

Jasmine Crespo

No comments:

Post a Comment